Integrity General Contractors, Inc. was recognized by the City of New York as an Honoree in the 2015 Best for NYC Campaign in the Contracting and building category in The Bronx.
We’re proud to be a company that is committed to doing well and doing good – for our workers, for our community, and for the environment. We completed the B Impact Assessment, the leading global tool for impact measurement, underwent a rigorous verification process, and scored among the top 10 companies for our overall impact in The Bronx community.
Contracting and building is proud and excited to be using our business as a force for good, striving to improve NYC and the quality of life for all New Yorkers.
It’s exciting to be part of a movement that highlights the positive impact businesses can make on their employees, environment, and community. Check out all the businesses that participated in the Best for NYC Campaign http://bestfor.nyc/community
We are licensed in New York City, Westchester County, Orange County, Rockland County, and Dutchess County.
Integrity General Contractors is New York State and New York City Minority Certified
- Integrity General Contractors is a Stakeholder In Preserving The Environment
- We are reliable, dependable and accountable
- All employees are OSHA certified
- Trucks and equipment are serviced monthly and/or as needed
- We collect, recycle and repurpose materials
- We Recycle All Materials (concrete, steel, aluminum, and dirt) Removed from our Job sites
- 24 hour response time
- Our rear load garbage trucks have dual capabilities (Winch and A-Frame)
- Dump trucks
- Mini container service (1/2 yard)
- You break it we can remove it, complete removal sevices (laborers may be provided)
- Free consultations
- 562111 – Waste Collection Services
- 238910 – Demolition/Site Preparation
- 238390 – Other Building Finishing (Flooring and Painting)
- NIGP 90975 Site Clean Up, Pre-Post Construction
- NIGP 91428 Cleaning, Interior and Exterior, New Construction
- NIGP 96228 Dump Site Services, Resource Recovery
- NIGP 96239 Hauling Services
- In 1996, U.S. residents, businesses, and institutions produced more than 209 million tons of waste. This waste equates to 4.3 pounds of waste per person per day.
- The United States has 8% of the worlds population, consumes 1/3rd of world’s resources and produces ½ of the world’s garbage.
- Construction waste accounts for 49% of these numbers.